With 2016 coming to close it’s that time again where we say goodbye to all that has been, and begin to set ourselves the same 5 new years resolutions that we never complete. Well this is me trying to set myself some realistic goals for the coming year.
- Love my body. For years one of my many resolutions was to always lose weight and get toned. I found that this usually lasted about 4 days before I pulled out the chocolate cake and re familiarised myself with the self guilt. Well this year I want to change that. Rather than focusing on my weight, this year I want to learnt to love myself just the way I am, jiggle and all.
- Study hard! Well this is one I set every year and probably one of the only resolutions i generally stick to.
- SAVE! We all know this one very very well! But this year I want to live within my needs and spend more on experiences rather than just possessions.
- Complete at least 2 things of my bucket list. We only live once after all.
- Sleep earlier. Now this is a really hard one for me! But this coming year I want to limit my anime binge nights and sleep earlier!
- And last but not least! Upload better quality content for all of you!
Well those are my New Years resolutions for the coming year! Lets hope it’s a good one!
Don’t forget to sign up to my email list or follow my blog to join in the Mystery Giveaway!